Open today until 11:00 PM
Pub Opening Hours
Food Service Times
|Pub Opening Hours|
|Food Service Times|
|Monday - Saturday|
|12:00 - 22:00|
|12:00 - 21:00|
Please note that bookings for our Festive Set Menu need to placed 48 hours’ in advance as pre-orders need to be provided.Book Now!
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR MARSTON’S SUNDAY BOOKINGS PRIZE DRAW
Main Prize: Enter prize-draw to win 2-night stay at one of our Marston’s Inns and 1 x £50 Marston’s voucher to be used at participating pubs. Terms and conditions apply.
Opening Date/Time: 9:00am on 13th September 2021
Closing Date/Time: 11:59pm on 31st October 2021
No. of Entries: One per booking
1. The Promoter is Marston's PLC (company number 00031461) (trading as “Marston’s Pubs & Bars,”) with its registered office at Marston’s House, Brewery Road, Wolverhampton WV1 4JT (the "Promoter").
How to Enter/nominate
2. Participating Marston’s pubs are inviting guests (that’s you!) to enter a prize draw when booking a table online, to drink or dine.
3. To enter, just check the box to ‘Opt In’ when making your booking online.
4. This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over, including Marston’s employees, but excluding any employees (and their immediate families/households) who are professionally involved with this promotion..
5. Entries are only valid if submitted via the Website, so internet access is required to participate.
6. Entrants must not use a false name or email or provide any false information when using the Website / entering the promotion. Entries by email, post or facsimile will not be accepted.
7. There is no purchase necessary, but all entrants must have booked a table in a participating pub.
8. Any entries which have been submitted using scripts, automated systems, collaborative practices or via a third party, or for commercial gain will be deemed invalid. Entrants may only enter the promotion, for personal non-commercial use only.
9. Please refer to the promotional page on the Website for full details of the prize.
10. The winner must book their stay before 20th December 2022 and all bookings are subject to availability and our booking terms which can be found here https://www.marstonsinns.co.uk/info/booking-terms/ in addition to any social distancing and other safety measures in force from time to time. Any requests for accessible rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking. The winner will be responsible for all incidental costs connected to the prize including travel, food and sustenance. The following dates are excluded: 20th December 2021 to 2nd January 2022. Voucher terms and conditions apply.
11. The Winner will be selected at random and winners will be notified within 30 days of the Closing Date.
12. All prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash equivalent is available.
13. Whilst the Promoter will make every effort to honour the advertised prize(s), the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute any prize with an alternative of a similar value if circumstances dictate this.
Data Protection and Privacy
15. In accordance with the current guidelines that govern promotions in the UK, if you nomination is chosen as a main prize winner, we may publish, or make available on request, information that confirms an award took place – that is your surname, county and, if applicable, the entry itself. You have the right to object, or to ask for less information to be made available. If you wish to object, or if you have any questions or comments regarding data and privacy, please contact our data team by emailing DataSecurityInformation@marstons.co.uk
16. We may wish to use your personal data to announce the winner execute the Main Prize and for other reasonable promotional purposes connected to the promotion. If you wish to object, please reject the nomination as set out above.
Limits on the Promoter's responsibilities and Indemnities
17. Winners agree to be fully responsible for any personal or incidental expenses and/or tax liabilities incurred in claiming and using the prizes. The Promoter will not be responsible for any loss or injury resulting from entry into the promotion or a winner's acceptance and/or use of the prize.
18. Winning nominations will be notified using the contact details they submitted on the Website. The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to contact the winning entrants to arrange for the delivery of the prize, but if there is no response within 7 days, or the contact details are invalid, the Promoter reserves the right to re-allocate the prize without liability to the first winner.
19. The Promoter will not be responsible for losses, failures or delays relating to circumstances beyond its reasonable control including (but not limited to) acts of God, pandemics (including Covid-19 and any associated local lockdowns) war, strikes, disputes, third party website or platforms (including social media) not in its direct control.
20. The Promoter will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury to an entrant that is not reasonably foreseeable. The Promoter's responsibility for any damage, loss or injury to an entrant under these terms and conditions or otherwise in connection with the promotion shall be limited to the value of the prize won by the entrant and/or the nominee.
21. The Promoter will not be responsible for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit entrants' ability to participate in the promotion. The Promoter does not guarantee that the Website will be operational on any specific device or system or that it will be error free or available all the time.
22. The Promoter will be liable for any death or personal injury arising from its negligence. Nothing in these terms and conditions will exclude that liability or any other liability, which it is not lawful to exclude.
23. Each entrant will indemnify (and will keep indemnified) the Promoter and its affiliates against all costs, claims, losses, damages, expenses (including legal expenses) or other liability arising as a result of a breach of these terms and conditions, negligence or any other action which imposes an unreasonable burden on the Website including (but not limited to) the use of software robots.
25. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
26. Subject to clause 15, the name and county of the main prize winners can be obtained for up to 6 months following the closing date by sending a self-addressed envelope to the Promoter’s address set out above citing the name of the promotion.
27. The Promoter reserves the right to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants who the Promoter has reasonable grounds for believing are in breach of these conditions.
28. The Website may contain links to other websites, including those belonging to the Promoter's partners. These links are provided for convenience and are not under the control of the Promoter and as such we make no warranty, either expressed or implied, concerning the content of such sites including claims of infringement or that such sites are devoid of viruses or error free.
29. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions without prior notice at any time, for whatever reason, and without liability to any entrants for doing so. Please check these terms and conditions regularly as any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Website.
30. The rights and remedies of the Promoter under these terms and conditions are without prejudice to its rights under the law. These terms and conditions shall not create any rights or benefits enforceable by any third party by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
31. These terms and conditions are made under English law. Any dispute or claim that an entrant or the Promoter brings in relation to or in connection with these terms and conditions or the promotion will be decided on the basis of English law by the English and Scottish courts alone.
32. It is not the intention of this promotion in any way to encourage people to consume excessive amounts of alcohol. The Promoter encourages responsible drinking. For the facts, visit drinkaware.co.uk
33. If you have any questions or comments regarding this promotion, or these terms, please contact us at the above address or using the “Contact Us” section of the Website. Please clearly state the name of the promotion.