We're here to keep you safe! Read our latest guidance for when you visit after 19th JulyFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
Everyone loves an English legend. Come to The Sarsen Stones and you’ll find a modern pub and restaurant with a historic twist. Our story is tied up with the myths and mysteries of prehistoric Stonehenge. Our pub is in Tower Hill. And there’s plenty of evidence that many years ago, a collection of sarsen stones stood where we now sit. These are the same type of stones that stand at Stonehenge, Avebury and other famously mystical places in Southern England.
It’s not just the Stonehenge connection that makes The Sarsen Stones stand out from the herd. Our Red Tractor Farm-Assured rotisserie chicken is renowned for its taste and tenderness. Our grills are big and juicy. We do pub classics that make you smile. And a smattering of new serves for days when you want to ring the changes.
What’s your drink? We like to keep everyone topped up. That’s why the bar is always stocked with cask ales, craft beers, draught products, wines to savour, bubbles, good gin and plenty of other spirits, spritzes, juices, and botanical blends. We serve tea the old-fashioned way, and love fresh coffee.
Looking for a pleasant pub with a kids’ play area? Come to us. Our outdoor play area is perfect for those days when you want to get the whole family together for a leisurely lunch. Relax in the beer garden, and catch up while the kids slide, climb and have fun.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Rapid Electric Vehicle Charging
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
Proper, authentic pub food is what we do. Think delicious plates of comforting, traditional favourites, with delightfully modern twists. Steaks and grills are the stars of our menu. Moreish sharers, nibbles and salads are ideal if you want a quick bite, or if you want something a little different try one of our daily specials. We promise to always make you feel welcome, whether you're having a beer and nibbles in the bar, or enjoying a more leisurely meal in the dining area.View our Menus
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.